After Hours Photo Tour
Ticket Order Form
2015 Photo Tours will be starting again soon!
Please check back for the next tour date anticipate in August.
Below is an EXAMPLE of the details of a typical tour! Join our mailing list to receive regular updates.
A rare opportunity to take your camera inside The Rotunda / Throne Room. All photos must be for personal use only.
- Arrive at Kartchner Caverns State Park no later than 4:30 p.m.
- Meet at the Discovery Center.
- Participants and gear will be driven by tram to cave entrance at 4:45 p.m.
- All participants will be entering the cave by 5:00 p.m.
- All participants will have until 7:00 p.m. to take photos.
- Rangers and guides will be on hand throughout the time in the cave.
- The tram will begin driving participants back to the Discovery Center at 7:00 p.m.
- Photographers must be able to manage their own gear.
- Tripods ARE allowed.
- Tour will be on existing paved trails; however participants will spend more time underground and standing than on standard tours
Limited to fifteen (15) people - No one under age 18
Participants will be off park grounds by 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. unless they have made arrangements to camp onsite.
If camping is desired, please call (520) 586-2283 to reserve a campsite.
Please note: NO food or drinks are permitted inside the cave.
All photos must be for personal use only.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 520-668-7707 OR e-mail Cathy (Catt) Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org
All photos taken must be for personal use only, you will have to sign a non-commercial
photography release form to participate in this opportunity.
ONLY $175 per person, all proceeds to Friends of Kartchner Caverns State Park.